We hope you love our recommendations! Some may have been sent as samples, but all were independently selected by our editors. Just FYI, BuzzFeed and its publishing partners may collect a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page.
Anyone whose shoes could use a refresh is about to become the SneakEraser’s number one fan.
1. A jar of internet-beloved The Pink Stuff, which tackles so many darn things that it’ll be the BFF of every room in your house. Need to paint over a stain on the wall? Get it off with The Pink Stuff. Think you need to replace that caked-over grimy pan? Put The Pink Stuff to the test. About to hire cleaners to tackle whatever the heck is going on in your tub? 1-800-The-Pink-Stuff, baby!!
A lot of people compare it to the Magic Eraser in paste form, so even your weirdest, most stubborn stains will meet their match.
Promising review: “Found this product on TikTok. I don’t think I’ve ever seen value like I do this product! Literally use it on EVERYTHING!! Kids and teens have dirt, grime, and grease on their walls? …This will make it look like a new paint job. Baseboards need some love? A pea-size amount of this makes them look brand-new. Need a shoe cleaner? PERFECT for sneakers. I could name a million more uses, but I can ASSURE you this is worth every penny. What’s more? You need such LITTLE of this product, it will last a VERY long time. Thank you, TikTok!!!” —Rachel in CLT
Get it from Amazon for $5.
2. A no-scrub weekly shower cleaner you can quite literally “set and forget” to maintain its cleanliness over time — once you apply it after a shower, you just have to wait eight to 12 hours and it’ll quietly tackle the soap scum, grime, oils, mold, and mildew stains without any elbow grease from you.
Promising review: “I saw this product on TikTok and decided to try it out for myself. The name doesn’t lie — spray it on, shut the bathroom door, and in a few hours, the shower is 100 times cleaner. Usually I’ll let it sit overnight, and by morning, the visible grime on the shower is gone, include soap scum. I’ll usually let the shower water rinse the residue out, and then will take a bucket just to get everything off the shower walls. It is a bit slick if you try to get in the shower without rinsing the residue, but otherwise it’s a worthy cleaning staple in my house.” —Tara D.
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
3. An AirPod cleaning pen to gently dig into the nooks and crannies of your charger and speakers to restore your sound quality to top notch again (listen, Taylor Swift did not record the 10-minute version of “All Too Well” for you to disrespect it by blotting it out with too much earwax!!).
Promising review: “Saw these on a TikTok video and took a chance. I ordered three for different family members and boy am I glad I did! This product is fantastic! It does exactly what it says it will do. The brush is phenomenal in cleaning out the little grates on the speakers of my phone and AirPods. There is a picker that you can use to get big chunky ear wax out of your ear pieces and the long skinny wand thing reaches down into my charging case and gets all the junk out of there. This is a win-win-win!” —JMilwaukee
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in three colors).
4. A set of fast-acting Keurig cleaner pods you can simply put through a cycle on the machine to get rid of all the crusted-on grinds and residue that are *definitely* affecting the taste of your coffee, even if you haven’t noticed over time.
Quick & Clean is a small business that specializes in coffee machine cleaning products.
Promising review: “I had no idea that cleaning a Keurig was a thing. I bought these because I saw them on TikTok, believe it or not. I wanted to give it a go because my Keurig isn’t that old and I didn’t think it would do anything. IT WORKS SO WELL! My Keurig wasn’t as nasty as some I’ve seen, lucky. I would highly recommend, keeps everything running correctly and clean.” —Lauren
Get a set of six from Amazon for $9.95.
5. A fast-acting ChomChom pet hair remover roller deeply beloved by pet owners — it’s like a sticky lint roller, but specifically designed to pick up pet hair and not only lock it in, but stash it inside the roller itself, so you don’t end up making matters worse by just shoving the hair around instead of getting rid of it properly.
Promising review: “I have a golden retriever and the shedding is out of control. My fabric sofa is constantly covered in hair and I finally decided to try this after reading an article about popular TikTok products. The reviews do not lie, this thing works magic!! I wish I had taken a before and after picture because the difference is noticeable. I watched the video tutorial before I tried it to ensure I was using it properly and everything he says is true, you do really have to put your arm to work with vigorous back and forth movement! However, I find it’s a great arm workout and it works wonders.” —Joanne Ertel
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
6. A portable car vacuum that lets you explore the great outdoors or enjoy a particularly messy snack without sitting in the evidence until the next time you do a deep car clean. With this easy peasy gadget, you can scoop it all up and leave your interiors looking brand spanking new.
Promising review: “This was the perfect solution for a busy mom as myself. I have three little ones and every day there is a mess of some sort in the backseat. It saves time and money to not have to go to a carwash place and keep feeding the machine. It’s simple to use and a great size. Wish the suction was a little better but for the price and quality I can’t complain. It’s a must!” —Amazon Customer
“TikTok made me buy it. I NEVER leave reviews buttt I was surprised at how well and powerful this vacuum was! And it wasn’t loud. 10 out of 10 recommended. Go buy it and try it for yourself.” —Jessica D. Williams
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in four colors).
7. A pack of dual-sided SneakErasers designed so that one side of them cleans scuffs, dirt stains, and grimes, and the other side whitens them, restoring your sneakers and their soles to their former glory. Take THAT, passage of time.
Check out a TikTok of the SneakErasers in action.
Promising review: “I have a couple pairs of sneakers I stopped wearing because they started looking a bit grungy. Just couldn’t justify throwing them away though, because they were still in great shape and not very old. I came across these sponges and took a chance. They work like a charm. I cleaned two pairs of shoes and could not believe the results! Awesome. ” —Spencer
Get a 10-pack from Amazon for $11.99.
8. A game-changing dishwashing spray that says, “No dishwasher? No problem!!” These powerful spray bottles and formula are designed so you can spray your dirty dishes, let them sit a few minutes, and easily wipe away even the most caked-on food grime with a quick wipe and rinse.
Check out a TikTok of the Dawn Powerwash Spray to see it in action!
Here’s what BuzzFeeder Elizabeth Lilly has to say about this spray: “I live in an apartment without a dishwasher, and I honestly use that as an excuse to order takeout food instead of cooking. But, as soon as I got my hands on a bottle of this stuff (regular Dawn is my go-to dish soap, BTW), I put it to use on both a saucepan I used to make homemade enchilada sauce *and* the casserole dish I baked those enchiladas, which had a ton of caked-on food. It really does work like I say it does! Like, scary well.”
Get the starter pack from Amazon for $17.50.
9. A touchscreen mist cleaner, because your laptop, phone, tablet, and car screen all have one thing in common, which is that they are BEGGING you to (gently!!) clean them. They have put up with your grubby post-lunch fingers for FAR TOO LONG!!! The mister itself even doubles as a microfiber cloth to wipe it down streak-free.
Promising review: “When you think you don’t need it. But TikTok thinks you do. I definitely am glad that this product was what I need. Works on laptop, tablets, and phones! Love it! Highly recommend this product!” —Laura Schlutt
Get it from Amazon for $11.98.
10. Emergency Stain Rescue Stain Remover, an all-purpose cleaning spray that’s really out here doing the *most* — you can use this on carpet, upholstery, or clothes to help banish both new stains and old ones. This stuff can tackle anything from ketchup to blood to paint to coffee to caked-on deodorant stains.
Check out a TikTok of the “Emergency Stain Rescue” in action.
The Hate Stains Co. is a small business that specializes in fast, powerful, and nontoxic stain removing products.
Promising review: “I’ve tried Shout wipes, stain removal pens, and all the other tricks in the book. This removes organic stains from sweat better than anything I’ve tried thus far. I followed the directions, got the fabric wet, sprayed it on, and left it to chill for an hour. When I came back, I was dumbfounded. I can’t believe I didn’t have this sooner, I’m about to buy a gallon!” —Mark Bogumil
Get it from Amazon for $7.49 (also available in packs of two or three, and with on-the-go wipes).
11. A fume-free oven cleaner that’s gentle enough that you don’t need protective gloves to use it, but tough enough that it’ll erase the evidence of all your baking misadventures and that time you fell asleep while cooking pizza rolls.
Promising review: “I saw this on a TikTok. I have used Easy Off in the past but hated the smell. This is so much better and let me tell you I am super sensitive to smells. Works great in the oven, and also as I saw on the video works great in shower stalls and tubs!” —Amy L Viau
Get it from Amazon for $8.48.
12. A drain snake you can funnel into your shower or sink drain that honestly works a little *too* well at unclogging hair, pulling it up in one (semi-horrifying) go instead of buying a ton of chemical gunk to clear out the pipes or hiring a professional.
Check out a TikTok of the drain snake in action.
Promising review: “It works well. My bathroom sink was slowly getting plugged up to the point that it look a minute or so empty out, even when there wasn’t much water in it. So at long last I deployed this tool, and in short order, bunches of hair and other disgusting things came out and that fixed the problem. Would buy again.” —Traveler
Get a set of three from Amazon for $5.97+ (available in two lengths).
13. A compact silicone toilet brush so well-designed that it’s like the toilet brush has finally reached its final Pokemon evolution. The flat silicone head is designed to properly scrub not just the interior of the bowl, but the corners in the outer rims, plus the silicone is *way* more hygienic in the long run because it’s easier to sanitize.
Check out a TikTok of the silicone toilet brush in action.
Bonus: you can either let it sit in the holder on the floor, or mount the holder on the wall or the side of the toilet!
Promising review: “Loved it and bought three of them. The design is very cute, compact, and stylish, adding a touch of elegance to my bathroom. The silicone material makes it easy to clean, and I love that it stays dry clean itself through the vent holes the bottom of the holder. The flexible brush reaches all the nooks and crannies with ease, ensuring thorough cleaning.” —Anthony Olsen
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
14. A jewelry-cleaning stick with cleansing solution on a brush designed specifically to get in the nooks and crannies of your jewelry, so you can dig out all the grime that’s accumulated over the years on the cheap instead of taking it to the jeweler.
Promising review: “I absolutely love this product. I saw it on TikTok and figured I would give it a try. My grandmother passed away almost eight years ago, and she left me her first engagement ring in her will. I have tried so many jewelry cleaners, toothpaste and toothbrush, you name it, tried everything except for sending it away to get cleaned. I ordered the Diamond Dazzle Stik on Thursday and it arrived the following Saturday, fast shipping! Today is Sunday and I cleaned my ring with the Diamond Dazzle Stik. My ring is just as shiny as it was when my grandfather bought it for my grandmother many many years ago. I will definitely use this Diamond Dazzle Stik on all my jewelry. Highly recommended!” —Heather
Get it from Amazon for $9.48.
15. A Scrub Daddy sponge holder designed *specifically* to suction to the side of your sink and cradle your favorite smiley sponge, so it air dries faster, stays cleaner, and helps minimize clutter on your counters.
Storage Theory is a small business that specializes in unique storage solutions for every room in your home.
Promising review: “I used to use the Scotch Brite sponges and not only aesthetically was it not very pleasing to the eye, every time I put it in the suction holder it would lose suction and fall off. My daughter introduced these sponges/holders as she said it was ‘big on TikTok.’ It was cheap enough I thought I would try it. Omg! It’s the cutest thing you’ve ever seen! I actually enjoying doing dishes and I always smile because there is a smiley face looking right back at me. Not only is it the cutest sponge I’ve ever seen, it kicks but in cleaning the most dirtiest of jobs! And the holder fits and hold perfectly and brings me a lot of joy!” —Momboss
Psst — you can get Scrub Daddy sponges here on Amazon! They are extremely beloved by TikTokers because they’re mildew-resistant, dual-sided with different scrubbing textures, and designed with a smile that lets you more easily clean utensils.
Get it from Amazon for $10.99.
16. A citrus-scented foaming car upholstery cleaner, because sometimes we get a little bit lawless with our Slurpees and/or Taco Bell sauces and reinforcements have to be called in for a deep clean. This works on seats *and* door panels to easily lift up food, beverage, sweat, and body oil stains.
Check out a TikTok of the car upholstery cleaner in action.
Promising review: “So I had a spot on my dash that I wanted to clean and grabbed this stuff because I figured my car could use some TLC over the years. Well, I went to clean one small part and ended up almost detailing the entire inside of both front and back driver and passenger side doors. It worked so well, so fast, and smelled so good that I couldn’t stop. My car looks brand-new!” —Michael
Get it from Amazon for $18.98+ (available in various cleaning kits and sizes).
17. A broom for pet and human hair you can use on any type of floor, but is specifically designed to pull it up from the carpet faster and deeper than even a lot of vacuums can reach. In less than five minutes you’ll find out what color your carpet’s *actually* been the whole time!
An embarrassing confession: I do not have a pet, but I shed like nobody’s business. My hair gets so ingrained in the carpet that a vacuum truly does nothing for it, so I often was just unrooting clumps of hair from the floor with my hands (sorry for the visual). I bought this broom and it immediately started pulling up GOBS of hair. My carpet, like, genuinely changed color (turns out the pink was supposed to be much pinker, whoops). Anyway, do with that semi-horrifying information what you will — you can read my full review of the pet hair broom for more deets.
Promising review: “I have two long-haired dogs and my larger dog (a standard Aussie) sheds a lot. It’s a constant hassle to clean up and it doesn’t seem to matter how often we vacuum, there’s always more hair. I saw this product on TikTok and thought it might be worth a try to get up more hair from our carpets. It worked really well. I personally found the ‘squeegee’ side worked best on the carpet, but the brush side worked well on the tile.” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $12.98 (available in multiple styles).
18. An EasyWring microfiber spin mop, aka the MVP of CleanTok. This mop is machine washable and has an automatic wringer so there are no hands involved, is designed to reach into deep corners for a thorough clean, and is made with a fabric so effective that — gasp — you don’t even need chemical cleaners. You can just get the dirt and grime up with water.
Promising review: “I had had it with my broken basic mop and bucket. I tried to just get a dollar store Swiffer to get us by, but that wasn’t cutting it at all. With three boys and a dog that makes his rounds on all the furniture and every exposed corner, I had to do something. After seeing a TikTok where a woman demonstrated this mop to clean her walls, and hearing my boss raving about it, I decided to click the Amazon button. Let me tell you, I HATE cleaning, I HATE mopping, but I LOVE for things to be clean. I was able to mop the entire house TWICE (Because it was that dirty. Please don’t judge.) within an hour.” —Molly
Get it from Amazon for $34.97.
19. A Bissell multipurpose carpet and upholstery cleaner with a *MAJOR* fan following of parents and pet owners — this compact, super portable powerhouse uses warm water and a special formula to make stains from grass, mud, pet accidents, food, and all your other home-related shenanigans look like they never even happened.
Each cleaner comes with a trial size of Bissell’s Spot & Stain Formula, which is also available on Amazon for $12.99!
Promising review: “I wish I had taken photos since I was amazed at the results honestly. I bought my car about a year ago and it had stains all over the seats — I didn’t want to pay $300+ for them to be cleaned since I’m a college student so I just waited. My sister saw a TikTok video or something about this machine and while I was doubtful that it would work since some of these stains have been there for who knows how long I finally bought it cause I spilt a blue slushee over my car seats. Lo and behold I now have a car with no stains whatsoever! I wish I had gotten it sooner!! I wish I would’ve taken before and after pics but I’ll try and upload some of how it looks now at some point! But 15/10 recommend!!” —jovana montoya
Get it from Amazon for $89.
20. A bagless, touchless stationary vacuum to suck the gunk on your floors right up instead of wrangling with a dustpan full of hair clumps that keep falling out or a heavy vacuum cleaner. Why lug a vacuum around when you can get the job done with a lightweight broom instead?
EyeVac is a small business that specializes in vacuums for home and commercial use.
Promising review: “Saw it on TikTok and knew I had to have one. I hate cleaning but get annoyed with the clumps of dog hair and bits of things on my kitchen floor. I usually just vacuum my tile with the vacuum which is a pain. This thing is so easy to just sweet things into and it sucks them right up. Sure, it’s more expensive than my actual vacuum, but I’ve only had it three days and have used it two times.” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $149 (available in six colors).
21. An “Angry Mama” microwave cleaner that uses vinegar and water to blow hot steam into your microwave oven and loosen up all the old food and stains in a mere seven minutes (approximately two Lizzo songs, if anyone’s keeping track).
Check out a Tiktok of the “Angry Mama” microwave cleaner in action.
Promising review: “This product is so amazing, I’m going to get one for all of my children. I am a teacher, and I let my students use my microwave. Usually it takes me half an hour of scrubbing after 31 students have made popcorn, and heated up lunches. This time I used the product, and I literally spent less than one minute just wiping down the microwave!!! I will now keep one in my classroom, and one at my home. A miracle product that actually does what it says, remarkable!!!” —Desiree Barlow
Get it from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in two colors and as a set of two).
22. A bottle of Folex Instant Carpet Stain Remover, a water-based cleaning spray that will rescue your carpets from juuuuust about any peril you put them in, whether it’s ink, grease, dirt, pet stains, food, coffee, blood, or even *old* stains you’ve long given up on.
Check out a TikTok of the Folex Carpet Spot Remover in action.
Promising review: “There are products that you love and buy again. And then there are products that you love and can’t live without. And then above that, are a few select products that you revere and hold with the highest honor. Folex is that product. I have used Folex for years and it works wonders on everything from spilt coffee, wine, and dog messes, without any chemical smells or residue. But my love for Folex grew so much deeper when I dropped a 32-ounce jar of salsa down the stairs. My husband took one look and declared that the stairs were ruined and would need to be replaced. I took a look, grabbed the Folex and said, ‘We’ve got this.’” —Carobnty
Get it from Amazon for $6.65+ (available in two sizes and in multi-packs).
23. A plant-based stainless steel cleaner kit to make all your kitchen appliances gleam and glisten without all the telltale “I JUST CLEANED THIS” streaks that come from regular cleaners — this cleans *and* polishes to get rid of smudges, fingerprints, and grime off your fridge so you can get back to admiring your reflection in it.
Promising review: “This is a miracle worker on stainless. I have tried everything to get my stainless to shine like it should, even the home remedies, which do NOT work — sorry but they don’t. This stuff is the best I have tried. I follow a girl on TikTok who recommended it and she has been right 100% on her Amazon recommendations. She nailed it again. You will love this stuff.” —Amazonwoman
Get it from Amazon for $19.95.
24. A mold and mildew removal gel — leave this on the offending spots in kitchens and bathrooms for six hours, and you can wipe it off like nothing nefarious ever grew there in the first place.
WE SUPPORT A BEAUTIFUL LIE!!
Promising review: “It’s a little hard to squeeze but that totally makes up for the AMAZING results. I was embarrassed about our tubs because the people we bought our house from didn’t caulk or seal them properly and this resulted in mildew buildup. I tried EVERYTHING until I saw this on TikTok, I believe — MIRACLE FREAKING WORKER. I will be buying more, the only complaint I will ever have is the shipping got mixed up but that is not a problem and was fixed very easily!” —Brooklyn Nguyen
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
25. A reusable, *delightfully* portable gel lint roller you can take with you on the go to scoop up pet hair and lunch debris from your clothes when you’re on the go. Not only is this little sphere cute as a button, but all you have to do to restore its stickiness is wash the interior.
Promising review: “I saw this on TikTok a bunch of times and finally decided to get it. I hate the paper lint rollers, they never seem to work that well and I hate that I have to throw them away. This is awesome because it fits right in my bag, and I’m able to reuse it over and over. It’s super sticky and works great!” —Ella
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in four colors).
26. A dishwasher magnet so nobody ever has to do the awkward guessing game of “what is the current status of this plate I want to eat off of.” (Or worse, nobody accidentally puts a bunch of dirty dishes away. 😬)
Sally Elshorafa/BuzzFeed, Amazon
Promising review: “I bought this because of a TikTok video. Super cool and now nobody has to ask me if the dishes are clean or not.” —D. Washington
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in four styles).
27. A squishy universal cleaning putty to get into all your space’s nooks and crannies, like keyboards and AC units and the vents in the back of your printer. Take THAT, Cheez-It dust.
Promising review: “This product does exactly what it says it does. I saw this product from TikTok. I was surprised at how easily it picks up dust and small debris, especially from inside of vents and cup holders. The only complaint is the very artificial smell when you use it. It doesn’t last, just when it’s out of the container!” —Loren
Get it from Amazon for $6.99.
28. An all-purpose car upholstery cleaner so you can go ham on the interior of your car and lift up all the stains in one deeply satisfying go.
Promising review: “Works great! I saw a video for this product on TikTok, and knew that I needed it in my life. I love it, and it helps keep my new car looking clean and new!” —Alison Crawford
Get it from Amazon for $16.97.
29. A small compost bin/trash can perfect for small spaces or ambitious cooks — it hooks easily to the inside or outside of a cabinet door for easy access, and the lid is designed so you can either lift the top off, or slide it out to keep it open.
Promising review: “So I saw this tiny trash can on TikTok, and I was moving into a tiny studio apartment and thought this would be perfect. Turns out it’s one of the best things I’ve ever bought. I installed mine with the over-the-cabinet hooks (also comes with adhesive stickers) on my kitchen island, and it is so convenient I can’t even express with words. The lid is on this nifty hinge so you can open it by flipping the lid up, or by sliding it forward and it folds down out of the way.'” —Ginger
Get it from Amazon for $21.99 (available in three colors).
30. A power scrubber brush you can attach to a DRILL (!!) that basically does all of the hard grime busting for you, so you don’t have to have sore arms for a week just because you dared to wipe down the shower.
Useful Products is a US-based small business established in 2007 by car wash owner, electrician, and former bodybuilder Anthony LaPolla that specializes in drill-cleaning brushes and attachments.
Promising review: “So I kept seeing this item on TikTok and thought, ‘heck, why not?’ I love this item for deep cleaning, whether it’s car mats, shoes, or the shower.” —A. Givens
Psst – each of the different brush colors indicates which tasks the brushes are meant for based on their bristle type, so be sure to check which one is best suited for whatever you need to for! Yellow is the “all-purpose” medium bristle, but some are softer and harder depending on what types of surfaces you’re cleaning (but none of them will scratch!).
Get it from Amazon for $18.95 (available in six styles).
31. Plus a Rubbermaid power scrubbing brush designed to dig in deep to the nooks and crannies of your tile, bathtub, counters, and sinks with a little extra VROOM VROOM power to make sure the job gets done.
Promising review: “You need one. Seriously. Saw this brush multiple times on TIkTok. It sold me. When I got it, I went into clean mode and the darn thing is just amazing. You’ll love it. It’s so sturdy and works very well.” —Kristin Haadsma
Check out BuzzFeed’s full Rubbermaid Power Scrubber review for more deets!
Get it from Amazon for $21.93+ (available in five styles).
32. A set of mop and dusting slippers you can slide over your sneakers or bare feet while you’re cleaning the floors — this way the grime from your soles doesn’t mess up your cleaning job, and you’re also not tracking around crumbs or gunk with your bare feet. (Also is it just me or are these?? Fashion??????)
Check out a TikTok of the mop slippers in action.
Promising review: “I was so psyched to use these while I wash my floors. Shoe/foot prints when washing my floors is a thing of the past. I no longer need to rewash areas that became dirty from my shoes whilst cleaning. These worked wonderfully and made washing/drying my floors quick and easy.” —Hilary
Get a set of five pairs from Amazon for $11.99.
33. A set of four biodegradable, machine-washable Swedish dish cloths — they’re super absorbent and designed with a blend of cotton and wood for easier scrubbing. Each one of these can replace over a DOZEN paper towel rolls. The Brawny paper towel man is shaking.
Skoy Enterprises is a woman-owned, California-based small business established in 2007 that specializes in unique kitchen items.
Promising review: “I saw these on TikTok and had to order them as I love products that reduce my carbon footprint! I am very impressed and recommend 100%!” —Emilia
Get a set of four from Amazon for $7.99 (available in 14 color variations).
34. A bottle of jetted tub cleaner so easy to use that literally all you have to do is run your bath water, pour in the cleaner, and run your jets.
Promising review: “Go buy this NOW. I moved into a new house and wanted to do a deep clean before we got settled in. No matter what cleaning products I used, I kept finding weird black dots floating in the water when I turned on the jets, so I never used the tub. I saw Oh Yuk recommended by a ton of people on TikTok and decided to give it a try. OMG I wish I took pics of how bad it was. I followed the directions, and it took **eight cycles** of filling up the tub, adding Oh Yuk, running the jets for 15 mins, draining, scrubbing the whole tub and the gross ring that was left, rinse and repeat. I had no idea what was stuck in the jets, and I feel so much better seeing the water perfectly clean.” —Courtney F.
Get it from Amazon for $17.84.
35. A non-scratch dishwand designed to keep your hands out of the fray, whether you’re busting grime in the bathtub or dealing with hot water in the sink. It also holds soap and/or vinegar in its handle you can eject into the sponge, so it’s delightfully self-sufficient!
Check out a TikTok of the Scotch-Brite Dishwand to see it in action.
Promising review: “Found this ‘must do’ hack. I fill the handle of this little gadget with Dawn and a little vinegar, keep it in the shower — then a couple of times a week just scrub the shower walls while I’m in there waiting on the dang hair conditioner to do its work — killin’ two birds, I’m tellin’ ya!” —my4sons
Get it from Amazon for $3.19.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.
>>> Read full article>>>
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the linked Source : Buzzfeed – https://www.buzzfeed.com/emmalord9/cleaning-products-tiktok-rock-stars