To Celebrate the release of ‘Saw X‘, in cinemas September 28, we are giving you the chance to win:
1 of 5 Double passes to see the film!
About the Film
John Kramer (Tobin Bell) is back. The most chilling instalment of the SAW franchise yet explores the untold chapter of Jigsaw’s most personal game.
Set between the events of SAW I and II, a sick and desperate John travels to Mexico for a risky and experimental medical procedure in hopes of a miracle cure for his cancer – only to discover the entire operation is a scam to defraud the most vulnerable. Armed with a newfound purpose, John returns to his work, turning the tables on the con artists in his signature visceral way through a series of ingenious and terrifying traps.
Entering the competition is as easy as usual, just follow @spotlightreport on Instagram (if you are not already) and fill in the form below with your personal details, and tell us the name of the character played by Tobin Bell in the franchise. (Hint: the answer is in this post).
Please read the rules carefully.
Don’t forget to include your real name.
Competition Closes 25 September 2023
Competition open for Australian residents only.
Only 1 entry per person will be accepted.
Winners will be notified by email.
Any duplicate/suspicious entries will be disqualified
Competition subject to terms & conditions (see below)
IN CINEMAS SEPT 28
Terms & Conditions:
1. Spotlight Report and StudioCanal take no responsibility for any delay, damage or loss to prizes sent to winners.
2. While all attempts are made to supply the prizes of a competition, no responsibility will be held by Spotlight Report to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
3. Staff of this site and immediate families are not eligible to participate in competitions
4. You must be at least 15 years old of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
5. No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.
6. It’s the winner responsibility to check the participating cinemas to validate the tickets as per the e-Tickets T&C’s printed on them. Spotlight Report takes no responsibility if tickets are not accepted in some cinemas or sessions.
Spotlight Report takes the privacy of its readers seriously. Your email address won’t be used for any other purpose other than entering the competition. Upon completion all email addresses will be deleted.
>>> Read full article>>>
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the linked Source : SpotlightReport – https://spotlightreport.net/featured/saw-x-movie-ticket-giveaway