Thanksgiving, Ziggi’s Coffee, Bar Louie, Aladdin Campus Dining, and Hash Kitchen lead RestaurantNews.com’s top stories for the week ending November 19, 2023.
1) Restaurant Chains Open Thanksgiving Day 2023
RestaurantNews.com has put together the following list of some of the restaurant chains open on Thanksgiving Day to serve your family and friends. Be sure to call your local restaurant in advance to confirm participation and pricing.
2) Restaurant Chains Offering Thanksgiving Meals for Carryout 2023
Following is a selection of restaurant chains offering full Thanksgiving meals, or select items, for carryout this year. Please be sure to call ahead as some options sell out early.
3) Ziggi’s Coffee to Expand Throughout Atlanta with the Brand’s Largest Deal to Date
Ziggi’s Coffee, the innovative coffee franchise reimagining how brands connect with their communities, is thrilled to announce the development of 50 new locations within the Greater Atlanta area. This marks Ziggi’s largest development deal to date.
4) Bar Louie Roars Back into Franchise Growth with New Restaurant Agreements and Reduced Franchise Fees
With new leadership now at the helm refreshing the brand’s operational, culinary and marketing approach, Bar Louie is committed to demonstrating to prospective owners their commitment to franchise growth. To further incentivize potential new owners, Bar Louie is offering qualified franchise partners
5) Aladdin Campus Dining Brings New Orleans-Inspired Brands to Mississippi Community College
Aladdin Campus Dining, a specialist in higher education culinary management services, is proud to add PJ’s Coffee and WOW American Eats to Pearl River Community College’s dining portfolio. Students, faculty and members of the community celebrated these trending brands during a grand opening on Tuesday, Nov. 14.
6) So Long, Boring Brunch – Hash Kitchen to Open First Utah Location in Draper Nov. 15
Mornings in Utah are about to get elevated. Mimosa flights, elaborately topped hash potatoes, and gold-flaked bacon are just a few of the cool culinary creations from Arizona-based Hash Kitchen.
7) Twin Peaks Opens First Louisville Location
Twin Peaks Restaurant, the award-winning sports lodge known for scratch-made food, frosty 29° draft beer, and attentive Twin Peaks Girls, is opening its first location in Louisville.
8) Schererville Sports Fans Get a New Home-Away-From-Home with Twin Peaks
The newest location is stocked with 32 national and local craft beers on tap and a menu of scratch-made food that pairs perfectly with the coldest beers in town. Patrons feel like all-stars with a glass of barrel-aged whiskey and a hand-smashed, seared-to-order Billionaire’s Bacon Burger.
9) Huey Magoo’s Now Open In Ozark, Missouri
Huey Magoo’s – the “Filet Mignon Of Chicken” – celebrates its newest franchise store with the grand opening in Ozark, Missouri. Huey Magoo’s Ozark is the 54th restaurant opening system-wide spanning 10 states, with over 265 franchises currently sold now in 13 states.
10) Bombshells Starts New Expansion with Opening Today of 13th Location in Stafford, TX
RCI Hospitality Holdings has announced the opening of Bombshells Restaurant & Bar in the Houston suburb of Stafford. Stafford is the first new Bombshells to open post COVID. Six more are in development in Texas, Colorado and Alabama.
>>> Read full article>>>
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the linked Source : RestaurantNews – http://www.restaurantnews.com/thanksgiving-and-19-more-restaurant-news-headliners-of-the-past-week-112023/