Become to Best Megacopter Pilot
Pizza Bear Games has launched a brand-new trailer for their upcoming title Megacopter: Blades of the Goddess. It showcases the recent updates that the game received and not only that, they have also updated the Steam Store page. Moreover, this 2D Desert Strike-inspired shoot-em-up will launch in Q1 2024 on Steam, so make sure to keep your eyes out.
Megacopter: Blades of the Goddess is currently in the midst of rigorous alpha testing. It involves a carefully chosen group of players dedicated to enhancing and perfecting the game. The valuable feedback and enthusiasm from this group have significantly propelled the team closer to the anticipated completion milestone.
The two-man team that developed the game said, “We’ve had a lot of surprises and setbacks over the years, but we didn’t want to push anything out prematurely. We really believe that the game is ready for early access!”.
The key features are:
– 4 Unique Biomes each with multiple stages, where you will pilot the Megacopter through deserts, small towns, and hobo villages.
– Epic Battles against hordes of Reptoids, each with their own powerful weaponry.
– Story filled to the brim with characters, introducing allies and foes alike, each with their unique personality.
– Fully customizable layout where you can choose which weapons and powers to take to the battlefield.
– Music penned by Ogresound brings that 80’s synth-wave feel, capturing the feeling of classic TV show Airwolf, and games like Desert Strike.
Take a look at the awesome trailer below to get a glimpse of all the actions awaiting its players.
>>> Read full article>>>
Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the linked Source : CogConnected – https://cogconnected.com/2023/12/megacopter-blades-of-the-goddess-just-released-a-new-trailer/